No-nonsense, straightforward guide to buying a Bonnie
• Detailed, step-by-step guide showing points to look for
• Restore, or pay more to start with?
• Spares prices - Relative value when viewing each model
• Auction guide
• Useful contacts - clubs, parts suppliers, restorers
• Problems that arise with lack of use
• The reality of living with a Bonneville
• Invest pennies, save potentially thousands!
A practical, straightforward guide to buying a secondhand Triumph Bonneville, from the very first 1959 T120 pre-unit 650, to the very last T140 unit 750 machines built by L F Harris. What they're like to live with, spares availability and prices, plus point-by-point guide to buying a Bonnie. One hundred colour photos, useful appendices and expert advice mean this book could save you thousands